Our Terms And Conditions - How We Use Your Personal Information
Important - Your Personal Information
Credit decisions and also the prevention of fraud and money laundering
We may use credit reference and fraud prevention agencies to help us make decisions. A short guide to what we do and how both we and credit reference and fraud prevention agencies will use your information is detailed in the section called: A condensed guide to the use of your personal information by ourselves and at Credit Reference and Fraud Prevention Agencies
If you would like to read the full details of how your data may be used please visit our website at www.cash4unow.co.uk or email us at: email@example.com
The information we collect is used by us to manage your account and to make collections; it is also used to contact consumers for marketing purposes; it is disclosed by us when legally required to do so at the request of government authorities conducting an investigation; we also use it to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our web site and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorised use of our web site.
By ticking the box when you begin a loan application, you are confirming your agreement to proceed and you are accepting that we may each use your information in this way.
- The Website
- 1.1 Please read the details set out below carefully before using this Website. By accessing this Website, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions and disclaimers (the "Terms").
- 1.2 All our products and services are subject to the terms and conditions and disclaimers of the applicable agreement governing their use.
- No offer
- 2.1 Neither the information, nor any opinion contained in our Website constitutes an offer to sell, or solicitation of an offer to buy any financial instruments or any advice or recommendation with respect to such financial instruments.
- 3.1 You are wholly responsible for the use of the Website by any person using your computer and you must ensure that any such person complies with these Terms.
- 3.2 The Website is currently intended for those who access it from within England and Wales and who are aged between 18 and 75. Therefore we cannot guarantee that the Website or the information thereon complies with or is appropriate for use in other places.
- 3.3 To register with us you must be aged between 18 and 75. You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your personal details.
- 3.4 You will not knowingly transmit any virus or other harmful matter to the Website. You may not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website nor may you attempt to decipher, de-compile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up the Website or any part of it.
- Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- 4.1 Whilst we have taken reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy, currency, availability correctness and completeness of the information contained on the Website, information is provided on an "as is", "as available" basis and we do not give or make any warranty or representation of any kind as to the accuracy, currency, availability, correctness or completion of this information, whether express or implied. The use of the Website and the materials contained in it are entirely at your own risk. We shall not be liable for any losses or damages, whether direct or indirect, consequential or otherwise that you may suffer as a result of your use of the Website, including but not limited to computer service or system failure, access delays or interruption, data non-delivery or mis-delivery, computer viruses or other harmful components, breaches of security or unauthorised use of the system arising from "hacking" or otherwise or your reliance on the information contained on the Website.
- 4.2 We do not represent or warrant that the Website will be available and meet your requirements, that access will be uninterrupted, that there will be no delays, failures, errors or omissions or loss of transmitted information, that no viruses or other contaminating or destructive properties will be transmitted or that no damage will occur to your computer system. You have sole responsibility for adequate protection and back up of data and/or equipment and for undertaking reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses or other destructive properties.
- 4.3 We make no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy, functionality or performance of any third party software that may be used in connection with the Website.
- 4.4 Nothing in these Terms or in the pages of the Website shall limit our liability for death or personal injury arising out of our negligence, or for fraud, or for any other liability, which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- 4.5 The information, material and content provided in the pages of the Website may be changed at any time without notice. Changes may be made to the Terms at any time without notice by updating this posting. Any revised term shall take effect at the date when the change is made to the Website. You agree to review the Terms regularly and your continued access to or use of the Website will mean that you agree to any changes.
- Third-party Websites
- 5.1 Links contained in the Website might lead to other websites not under our control, and we accept no liability for the content or availability of any linked site which is not operated by us or any link contained in a linked site not operated by us. Links on the Website are provided to you only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply reliability and we do not necessarily endorse any pages linked to the Website. Accordingly, you should read the terms and conditions of those websites before using them and direct any questions or comments about the linked website's contents to the relevant website provider.
- 5.2 You are not entitled (nor will you assist others) to set up links from your own websites to the Website (whether by hypertext linking, deep-linking, framing, toggling or otherwise) without our prior written consent, which we may grant or withhold at our absolute discretion. You are also not entitled to direct link (also known as "Hot Link") any images or content without our prior written authorisation.
- Internet e-mail
- 6.1 Messages sent over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure as they are subject to possible interception or loss or alteration. We are not responsible for any message lost, intercepted or altered by third parties and will not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages or otherwise in connection with any message sent by you to us, or any message sent by us to you over the Internet.
- Trade marks and copyright
- 7.1 You may imprint, copy, download or temporarily store extracts from our Website for your personal information or when you use our products and services. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make such information or pages available to any other party or available on any website, on-line service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or on any other media without our express prior written consent.
- Data protection
- 8.1 We may as a result of your interaction with the Website hold and process personal information obtained about you when you access the Website and use it for making lending decisions and servicing our relationship with you, for the purposes of fraud prevention and debt collection, to understand your financial needs, to conduct our business and to provide you with better customer services and products. We may pass your personal information to third parties as permitted by law so that they may do the same and they may pass information held by them about you to us so that we may do the same (please note that we only pass your details to third parties if you explicitly opt-in to such use). We will not disclose any such information outside of the company except for fraud prevention purposes and/or if required/obliged by law or Governmental or judicial bodies or agencies or to our regulators under proper authority, or under a strict code of secrecy to sub-contractors or persons acting as our agents or where we have your consent or have previously informed you.
- 8.2 As a condition of credit the files of a credit reference agency may be checked against your application.
- 8.3 By submitting an application form through this site, you agree that we can contact you from time to time by post, fax, telephone or other electronic means, to tell you about other products and services, offered by ourselves or other carefully selected companies, that we believe would be of interest to you. We may also pass your information to third party financial services companies for the purpose of them telling you about their services or products.
- 8.4 All information submitted in this form is held safely and securely in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. We require all parties to whom we may pass your information to treat it with the same degree of confidentiality.
- 8.5 If we transfer your information to a service provider or agent in another country we will make sure that the service provider or agent agrees to apply the same levels of protection as we are required to apply to information held and to use your information only for the purpose of providing the service to us.
- Governing Law
- 9.1 The Terms are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and the courts of the above jurisdiction will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute, which may arise.